- Support the acquisition of skills and improve personal development and employment opportunities.
- Improve competition in foreign languages.
- Increase awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries.
- Increase capacity, attractiveness and the international dimension of the
- participating institutions.
- Strengthening synergies and transitions between formal education, no formal, vocational training, employment and entrepreneurship.
- Ensure better recognition of skills acquired during periods of learning abroad
|ERASMUS + BURGOS IN MOTION I
ERASMUS + BURGOS IN MOTION II
Another year I.E.S Providence participates in the ERASMUS + Burgos in Motion II program organized SODEBUR. Our student Ander Garcia with Cesar Ruiz Rico, president of the council of Burgos, in signing contract to participate in the program .
|ERASMUS + BURGOS IN MOTION III
2018. Another year I.E.S Providence participates in the ERASMUS + Burgos in Motion III program organized SODEBUR. Our students Iñigo Pascual Baranda, Endika Del Pozo Aldazabal and Oscar Armendariz , midcycle grade Microcomputer Systems and Networks, develop the training module in workplaces, F.C.T in Florence and Budeos