|“OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR EMPLOYMENT, TRAINING AND EDUCATION, FSE 2014-2020”|
|Coofinanciadas by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport and the European Social Fund teaching hours given to students enrolled in basic vocational training cycles in each selected school (It not included in the teaching hours training module operation in the Workplace).|
They are learning that form part of vocational training of the education system and give people greater opportunities for personal and professional development and facilitate their stay in the education system.
- Provide students with the greatest potential for personal and professional development.
- Facilitate the retention of students in the educational system.
The teachings of Basic Training part of Vocational Training of the educational system.
Respond to a professional profile as the teachings of Vocational Training will be arranged in training cycles 2000 hours spread over two academic years. Students studying these teachings may remain for up to four years.
Each training course is organized in professional modules of varying duration, which in turn they consist of areas of theoretical and practical knowledge aimed at the acquisition of professional skills, personal and social skills and lifelong learning throughout life.
The modules are arranged as follows:
- Modules associated with competition level units 1 National Catalogue of Professional Qualifications.
- Modules associated with common blocks that will ensure the acquisition of the competences for lifelong learning:
- Communication and Society Module I and will include the following subjects: Spanish language, Foreign Language and Social Sciences.
- Applied Sciences module that will contain: Staff applied mathematics learning context and in a professional field, Applied Sciences staff learning context and in a professional field.
- Training Module Workplaces.